Verona Resort & Spa, Guam is committed to respecting personal privacy and safeguarding individual record confidentiality.
- Verona Resort & Spa, Guam has developed policies and programs for the protection of customer and employee information.
- We strive to maintain the accuracy of customer and employee information.
- We will promptly respond to any questions or concerns customers or employees may raise with respect to the accuracy of personal information.
- Employees of Verona Resort & Spa, Guam employees are responsible for the protection of customer and employee information.
- Verona Resort & Spa, Guam has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally-identifiable information. Only authorized personnel are provided access to personally identifiable information. Despite these precautions, we do not guarantee that unauthorized persons are unable to access your personal information.
- Verona Resort & Spa, Guam may collect Website user information. This information is used to provide requested services to individuals and companies, as well as to provide better customer and employee service.
- Verona Resort & Spa, Guam may conduct surveys on the Website, which are intended to provide Verona Resort & Spa, Guam with information concerning user opinions about various issues, as well as information about visitors and how they use the Website.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from Verona Resort & Spa, Guam in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail or write us at:
VERONA RESORT AND SPA
188 Tumon Bay Road Tumon Guam 96913
Compliance with the Law
- Verona Resort & Spa, Guam complies with all applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- Verona Resort & Spa, Guam may be compelled to surrender personal user or customer information to Guam, United States or other legal authorities without express user consent if presented with a court subpoena or similar legal order, or as required or permitted by the laws, rules and regulations of any nation, state or other applicable jurisdiction.
- In the event of a violation of the terms and conditions of use of this website or a violation of any restrictions on use of materials provided in or through this website, we may disclose personal user information to our affected parties or legal authorities.